Smoke Control Bundle
This self-paced online training series covers the basics of smoke control systems. The series includes four course modules. Successfully complete this series and earn .4 CEU.
These modules are included in the series:
- Nature of Smoke
- Module 1: Pressurization Smoke Control Systems
- Module 2: Smoke Control Systems for Large Volume Spaces
- Module 3: Commissioning Smoke Control Systems
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Identify the basic principles of smoke movement within buildings, recognize common methods of active and passive smoke control, and the code requirements for smoke control systems.
- Discuss design configurations for smoke control systems, the available design tools and the factors that affect design configurations.
- Identify the difference between smoke control commissioning and periodic testing and recognize key terms used in smoke control testing references and standards.
Who Will Benefit
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing fire protection systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects.
Minimum Computer System Requirements
Continuing Education Units (CEU):
Expected Duration (hours):